Pukerua Glass Studio stocks glass in over 360 colours, with textures from mouth-blown through hand-rolled to machined sheet glass. We also stock a comprehensive range of hobby equipment – glass cutters, lead came, copper foil, bevels and much more. We ship New Zealand wide.
Pukerua Glass Studio imports glass directly from the manufacturers. We have a wide range of textures and styles and the largest range of mouth-blown sheet glass in New Zealand. We also stock a reasonably priced range of German glasses suitable for fusing and slumping. For more on Desag Machined Antique Glass, see here.
Talk to us if you are seeking a hard-to-source glass as we have a large collection of one-off and obsolete glasses, in addition to our stock range.
Leadlight and Hobby Supplies
We also stock a comprehensive range of other leadlight supplies and hobby equipment.
- Tools stocked include: glass cutters, grinders, soldering irons.
- Other supplies include: lead came, copper foil, solder, flux, patinas and cementing supplies.
- Glass supplies include: flat glass (as above), bevels, hand-made rondels.
Lead came in stock:
- U came – 3.5 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm
- H came – 3 mm, 5 mm (narrow, medium, wide), 6 mm, 7 mm (medium, wide), 8 mm, 10 mm, 13 mm, 16 mm, 22 mm
Bevels and Rondels
Our range of bevels includes single bevels as well as clusters. The photo below shows some examples of the single bevels.
Our glassrondels are genuine hand-made glassrondels. The photo here shows which colours are currently available. They are between 60 and 80 mm in diameter and can be cut.
For more information
Contact us for details of stock, prices and shipping arrangements.
Pukerua Glass Studio is usually open Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm; Saturday 9am – 1pm. Please ring beforehand to check. Appointments outside of these hours and site visits can also be arranged.